Excel iLearn Flex provides a Boost in Your Child’s GCSE or IGCSE Grades in Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology
– Proven Track Record of Success
What is Excel iLearn Flex?
Personalised tutoring and support – tailor-made for each child, and delivered mainly online, in the convenience of your home – boosting their confidence and empowering them to thrive and achieve higher examination grades in core academic subjects. Enrol your child in a programme taught by dedicated teachers with a proven track record of success in enhancing GCSE performance in core academic subjects. You have nothing to lose. Take advantage of our free trial and see if it works for your child. Here is what Excel iLearn Flex offers your child:
- Customised live video teaching one-to-one
- Assessment practice questions
- Marked work with meaningful written feedback.
This is the best way for your child to have a solid understanding, boosted confidence and a chance to pick up those extra ten, twenty or more marks in the exam. High quality tutoring at an affordable cost.
The Excel iLearn Maths course is explained here
The Flex is a personalised, one-to-one course.
Improve Exam Grades
Boost Your Child's Confidence
Benefits of joining Excel iLearn
The Excel iLearn Flex described above is a one-to-one teaching, online course. Two of the other popular programmes are: Saturday Classes during school term time and Intensive Revision during school holidays. The subjects we cover are: Maths, English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology – at both GCSE and A-level. In addition, we also cover History, Economics and Psychology for A-level. Below are the benefits of all our courses in general.
An experts' organisation with a proven track record. We have been helping children improve their GCSE (or IGCSE) grades for 19 years. Your child will achieve the GCSE grades we predict or we give your money back!
Our teachers are highly experienced
- They teach A-level and GCSE in the top schools and some are semi-retired
- Many are examiners
- They know the latest curriculum and have an excellent record of delivering high exam grades.
Our small class size ensures
- Individual attention to each student within a small group setting
- Accelerated learning with other high achieving teenagers who want to learn
Your child can also bring their problems from school or homework to get help.
We build your child's confidence
- We constantly assess your child's performance with mock tests and provide you feedback
- We help address weak areas and boost confidence
We have helped thousands of young people to achieve the top exam grades at GCSE and A-level. For the almost two decades that we have been around, so many teenagers have benefited from our courses and have gained admission to top universities.