A Real Boost in your child's performance at GCSE or A-level in Maths
Customised one-to-one teaching that focuses on the specific student
Courses aimed at improving the student’s performance by two grade points
Top Exam Grades in Maths at GCSE and A-level
Tried and tested teaching method that has helped thousands to achieve high grades since 2004
So confident of success are we that we operate a Grade Guarantee scheme on some of our courses – subject to terms and conditions.
Do you want a BOOST in your child's GCSE or A-level grades in Mathematics?
Complete the form below or call us on 020 3089 6300 and let's talk about how to transform your Child’s Grades!
One-to-one Tutorial – online
Improve Exam Grades
A Boost in Your Child's Confidence
Benefits of joining Excel iLearn
An experts' organisation with a proven track record. We have been helping children improve their GCSE (or IGCSE) grades for 16 years. Your child will achieve the GCSE grades we predict or we give your money back!
Our teachers are highly qualified
Why our teaching is highly effective and more about the teachers/tutors
- Teachers and tutors are highly qualified
- Some teach A-level and GCSE in the top schools and some are semi-retired
- Some are university graduates and undergraduates, with the top grades in the subject they teach
- Some are examiners
- The teachers know the latest curriculum and have an excellent record of delivering high exam grades
- Each student is matched with the teacher that suits his or her learning technique, and the personal chemistry between them must be right
Your child can also bring their problems from school or homework to get help.
- The material is fully in line with what the student is doing at school; however, the pace at which we cover the material is faster
- In addition to the work we are doing with the student, our tutors are also able to provide them assistance with their school work. This is done in an ethical way and in a manner that is in the long-term interest of the student
We build your child's confidence
- We constantly assess your child's performance with mock tests and provide you feedback
- We help address weak areas and boost confidence
Other features that help students to do well
- Individual attention to each student with a focus on strengthening their weaknesses
- Teaching of concepts, with thorough explanation of difficult topics
- Reinforcement of knowledge and mastery of exam technique through question practice
- Marking of work and regular feedback to student and parent
- The material we cover is aligned with what the student is doing in school – with exam board specification focus. In addition, students can ask for help with their schoolwork
Our Purpose is to Support High Aspiration
We have helped thousands of young people to achieve the top exam grades at GCSE and A-level. For the almost two decades that we have been around, so many teenagers have benefited from our courses and have gained admission to top universities.